Versatile Blogger Award!



Yahoo! I just won the Versatile Blogger Award from children's book blogger Ella Johnson. Thanks Ella! Please be sure to visit her wonderful blog at Mymcbook's Blog Keepsake That Educate. I am extremely honored!

Upon receiving this award I am supposed to:

1 – Thank the person who gave it to me and link them back to my blog.
2 – Share seven things about myself.
3 – Pass this award on to 5 other recently discovered blogs and inform them of the honor.



Here are seven things about myself!

  1. I love reading books for kids.
  2. I love writing books for kids.
  3. I love to eat ice cream in the winter.
  4. My favorite color is purple. 
  5. I love to go for walks and listen to podcasts.
  6. I love to snack on cheese and crackers.
  7. I am an avid tea drinker.
I would like to send the Versatile Blogger Award to the following bloggers:

Anne Sibley O'Brien - http://coloringbetween.blogspot.com/







The Neophyte Writer

The Neophyte Writer
Resources For Writers

The Cut Podcast with Pam Margolis

The Cut Podcast with Pam Margolis
Listen to the Kristi's Book Nook Interview

Blogher Influencer

The Cybils 2016

The Cybils 2016
KBN Is A Panelist

The Brown Bookshelf

The Brown Bookshelf
Celebrating African American Authors

WNDB

#WeNeedDiverseBooks

Embrace Diversity

Embrace Diversity

Multicultural Bloggers

Multicultural Bloggers

KidLit Con 2016

KidLit Con 2016
Fun was had by all!

World Read-A-Loud Day 2/16/17

World Read-A-Loud Day 2/16/17
See how you can participate.

DiversifYa

International Book Giving Day 2/14

International Book Giving Day 2/14
#bookgivingday

MCCBD 2017

MCCBD 2017
Fun was had by all!