Book Review: I Love You More

Tiger Tales Books Presents: I Love You More!

Parents can share a tender story with their little ones that shows how much they care.



Title: I Love You More
Author: Sebastien Braun
Illustrator: Sebastien Braun
Publisher: Tiger Tales Books
ISBN: 9781589256200
Review: 


This wonderful padded board book shows the love of a father for his son. Simple colorful illustrations show readers how simple and wonderful love can be. Papa bear and baby bear are having a wonderful day. They love each other very much and play a game to say how much.


I love you more than sunshine. I love you more than rain. I love it when you swoop me high, then twirl me back again.


Parents can have fun discussing the pictures and all of the great activities that the bears spend time doing together. The playful rhyme depicts exactly what the illustrator shares on the pages. This is a great tool for toddlers to explore and play by themselves or with a parent. Pointing and naming can become enjoyable as toddlers learn to turn the sturdy pages and also learn the mechanics of a book.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments