Versatile Blogger Award!



Yahoo! I just won the Versatile Blogger Award from children's book blogger Ella Johnson. Thanks Ella! Please be sure to visit her wonderful blog at Mymcbook's Blog Keepsake That Educate. I am extremely honored!

Upon receiving this award I am supposed to:

1 – Thank the person who gave it to me and link them back to my blog.
2 – Share seven things about myself.
3 – Pass this award on to 5 other recently discovered blogs and inform them of the honor.



Here are seven things about myself!

  1. I love reading books for kids.
  2. I love writing books for kids.
  3. I love to eat ice cream in the winter.
  4. My favorite color is purple. 
  5. I love to go for walks and listen to podcasts.
  6. I love to snack on cheese and crackers.
  7. I am an avid tea drinker.
I would like to send the Versatile Blogger Award to the following bloggers:

Anne Sibley O'Brien - http://coloringbetween.blogspot.com/







Comments