Book Review Policy



Kristi's Book Nook is now accepting book review requests!



Book reviews are an important part of the promotion process for authors. Reviewers actively promote reviews of your book(s) because reading and literacy is an important and worthy cause. If you are only looking for a basic review that is always free and promoted here at KBN, all my social media outlets, Amazon and Good Reads, I am happy to help. I also have additional promotional opportunities offered at a very small cost to you.

I will always provide a fair review of your book along with how parents, caregivers and teachers can utilize your story as a tool for education or everyday life. I would love to review your book for children. I accept all genres. I review picture books, early readers, middle grade and young adult. I also review books that assist with parenting, literacy, teaching or encourage a life of reading. (How To, Educational Resources, Faith, Parenting, etc.)

I prefer hard cover, paperback or Arc copies of books since I promote book giveaways. I have reviewed ebooks and do so more often than not. If your ebook is selected for review please be prepared to offer it as a giveaway. All books are donated to a participating winner, school library or child in need.


If you have a manuscript that is in a PDF format there will be a charge of $55. The fee is for the time and effort it will take to review your work.


Comments

  1. Hi Kristi! I am interested in submitting a request for a book review. What is the best way to go about this?

    Thank you in advance for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kaushay. Please send me an email at kbernard at gmail dot com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Be an advocate for literacy. Thanks for your support and for stopping by.