Welcome to another great giveaway of fun reads!
For a chance to win a copy of KBNs featured book I Swear all you have to do is follow Tweet and leave a comment with your name and email address. A winner will be selected from Random.org.
Don't forget to check out all of the other bloggers who are participating HERE.
I Swear
Lane Davis
BIBLIO:2012, Simon &
Schuster, 12 to 18, $9.99.
FORMAT: Young Adult
ISBN: 9781442435070
High school is supposed to
be fun. Students can connect with their social groups and exist like
most normal teens, whatever that may entail. But, there are also that
handful of teens who are sometimes caught in the traps of a bully.
Leslie Gatlin was just that teen and the pressure and hate she
endured put her in a position to leave town, but ultimately she made
the decision to take her own life. Whose to blame? Shouldn't someone
pay for all of the abuse? Her parents thought so. Readers will follow
along as Leslie's story unfolds. Jake, the promising school jock, was
in love with Leslie but she felt compelled to reject him because of
the verbal abuse and punishment she received from Macie Merrick.
Macie is the typical spoiled little rich girl and daughter of a well
known politician who happens to have a lot of local power. Macie was
smart. She had her followers doing all of her dirty work. The
followers were Katherine, the beauty queen, Beth the lesbian gymnast
and Krista the retro geek. All had been friends with Leslie at one
point in time and all had severed their ties with her to save
themselves from the wrath of Macie. When Leslie's parents bring
charges against this motley crew and the depositions begin, who will
finally stand up and tell the truth for Leslie?
Davis has created a tale
that twists and turns. Right when you think you've figured it out you
really haven't. This fast paced read will have readers chomping at
the bit. Some adult language can be found here. Well written vivid
imagery brings the characters to life and has the reader standing by
to see what happens next.

I've been wanting to read this book -- thanks :)
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber & tweeted
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kulmona/status/439084349997080576?screen_name=Kulmona
monagargATyahooDOTcom
I am excited about this book. Thanks for the giveaway! Email subscriber and tweeted :)
ReplyDeletecourtlawrence11 at gmail dot com
Thanks for the giveaway!! I followed by email and I tweeted!
ReplyDeletemajecscontesttx at gmail dot com
Hi! I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://kristisbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/02/leap-into-book-giveaway-hop.html?spref=tw
I "Swear" I never even heard of this title. would love to read/review it.
Thank you so much for a chance to win and for being a part of this fun and awesome blog hop!!
ReplyDeleteLisa Vazquezanzua
livvie_v@yahoo.com
Email Subscriber: livvie_v@yahoo.com
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/livvie_v/status/440070499675025408
Thanks for this great giveaway. I follow by email and tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/cosgrovejulia/status/440658655541592064
cosgrove.julia@yahoo.com
followed by email c:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/yadamnfishes/status/441056545145495552
ridewitme.ashley@yahoo.com
This sounds like a great book! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber: stephward84(at)hotmail.com
Tweet: https://twitter.com/adreamindream/status/441773582805254144
GFC: Dominique
ReplyDeleteTweet: https://twitter.com/laylees/status/441779586901090306
Dominique
couponcookie at gmail dot com
follow GFC annie page
ReplyDeleteemail lecasa4@aol.com
Badboatygirl@gmail.com
ReplyDeletetweeted thanks
Thanks everyone for stopping by. I certainly hope you all enjoyed the hop and discovered lots of great blogs. A winner will be chosen via Random.org. Good luck!
ReplyDelete